• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What does the Blitz mean to you?
12-20-2009, 08:19 PM,
RE: What does the Blitz mean to you?
glint Wrote:What does the Blitz mean/meant to me? - I agree with you ******, one gives up bothering anymore but, perhaps the way forward is to push and push again to get these idiots put into their' places. I noticed the new thread about what the Blitz means to them and I'm tempted to re-post. I remember the early days when I started, it was fun and informative and you could meet and create friendships like we have, shame it gets ruined by a couple of fools activities. - beware the helpers, if you upset them later, all your games will be deleted !

Gday Peter

As someone who rarely posts at this forum after a long self imposed exile due to my disgust at treatment of a former member I would like to offer you some simple advice.

Remember blitz club is like an iceberg.
The MB is only tip and underneath that there is a fine club where majority of members enjoy gaming in best traditions of this club founding principles.

Enjoy the gaming and while I fully understand the frustration, just try and ignore bloated rhetoric and self grandiose chest thumping of a spiteful minority who are slaves to their sad deluded egos

cheers Laz
Alte Blitzer
244 games with legend that is Richie61
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What does the Blitz mean to you? - by Glint - 12-19-2009, 08:40 AM
RE: What does the Blitz mean to you? - by Laza - 12-20-2009, 08:19 PM
RE: What does the Blitz mean to you? - by Smedley - 12-19-2009, 09:29 AM
RE: What does the Blitz mean to you? - by Cats - 12-19-2009, 01:21 PM
RE: What does the Blitz mean to you? - by Scud - 12-20-2009, 04:39 AM
RE: What does the Blitz mean to you? - by zap - 12-20-2009, 08:23 PM
RE: What does the Blitz mean to you? - by Glint - 12-20-2009, 10:12 PM