• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Korsun '44 Alt Scenarios V3 now available
12-15-2009, 08:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-16-2009, 03:55 AM by Volcano Man.)
RE: Korsun '44 Alt Scenarios V3 now available
No worries -- Marquo, when the time comes perhaps you would be interesting in helping with the project (whatever it is)? I don't think it is meant to undercut anyone's previous effort, certainly not all the effort you did on the FSR scenario in the past; If Strela is working on something along the same topic (he didn't say), then who is to say that a huge expansion would not be for the better, building off everyone's work -- and a joint project at that where we all get the credit. :)

As we know, I have created a few _Alt campaigns with many changes to see those changes as the foundation of someone elses campaign, where they changed a few things they disliked or thought should be different. That is the nature of it all though (after all, I created the _Alt based on the hard work of the original designers); I don't mind since we are all just trying to make the scenario that we ourselves want to play -- not blatantly copying and trying to claim credit (well, I haven't seen anyone doing this). To each their own preference for the scenario of their choice, but I don't think anyone will ever say that one scenario is "better" than another one someone else created (they certainly shouldn't!), it is simply another take on the same subject. I just don't want to see anyone get upset here -- we all have the same goal I think. Better to work together where we can all reap the rewards.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Korsun '44 Alt Scenarios V3 now available - by Volcano Man - 12-15-2009, 08:27 AM