• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Why does CSME keep track of saves?
12-06-2009, 01:10 PM,
Why does CSME keep track of saves?
Hello Comrades. I've played this game with the utmost honesty and integrity now for over 10 years. I play this game with a passion, a ferocity, and an intensity matched by few. Some people go to sleep at night counting sheep, I often go to sleep with the map of the latest battle in my mind. Where will I move that Tiger, should I assualt over there, should I waste all my airstrikes on that armor concentration on the hilltop while its still early in the game? Yeah, perhaps I'm frickin wierd. I had it handed to me recently when a comrade said that they were 'very disappointed' that I had saved the game four (4) times during my last move. I humbly ask my peers, "Did I do something wrong?" For starters, I have always been in the habit of saving after every crucial move/fire result. This is due to the fact that in the past I would often get burned when the game/computer crashed, and I would lose key results and/or time, especially when playing biggies, which I love. So I often save 5-10 times a turn. Now a couple of things: 1) I've noticed that since CSME, if the game crashes I can still save the game before closing the error window (thank you Mr. Tiller) and 2) Why log the number of saves a player makes each turn? I've never understood that. Is there something I'm not aware of? The only way for a scumbag, uncomradic type of 'person' to cheat, that I'm aware of, is to replay the turn. Which means that, again, the number of saves is irrelevant. Is there something I'm missing? Please help.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why does CSME keep track of saves? - by Tankertony - 12-06-2009, 01:10 PM
RE: Why does CSME keep track of saves? - by Glint - 12-07-2009, 10:07 AM