• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
07-21-2009, 02:57 PM,
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
-If you want the group to skirt wider and try to stay out of sight, that is possible but I have to take in the abstracted situation. There are other units in the area that I can not represent, I do not want the edge of the map to be used by either side. So I will have to abstract a percentage chance that they are seen. The group will not be engaged but might be seen. Specially as they near the German supply road. I think that the chances of being seen increase with the distance to that road, but you will be able to skirt the airstrip LOS ad units near the strip if you wanted.
-I was under the impression that TF south was to split and become like the TF north. If I am wrong, please correct me.
-Yes you will be able to time the arrival of the two TF's and get to the north intersection at about the same time if you want.
-I still need a order for TF South.
-You ae not limited to the map that you see, but I have to put somewhat of a limit on things, right now I see nothing that would indicate that you want to use more of the map then I feel comfortable allowing.

Anything else, just let me know, and I will answer best as I can.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls - by Ratzki - 07-21-2009, 02:57 PM