• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
07-21-2009, 02:43 PM,
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
herroberst Wrote:Oh, I see we have another TF South - is this Rommel's? If so, then yes, TF South can drive East per schematic. TF Southwest to take that crossroads (Combat Wombat) and continue East. I will continue to command the TF Center if Rommel is on the TF South.

Looks good herroberst. Just 1 observation - the weather is supposed to be clear(er) if I read Ratzki's weather report correctly. The proposed track as shown on the map skirts the airfield by 1 km roughly. Given the featureless terrain there, any guns on/at the airfield could possibly hold us up - could we give it a wider berth, even an extra 500 m? Ratzki, is that possible, or are we limited to the map that we see?

There is also the Northwest group without a commander at the moment. I could continue commanding it, and then Raz could command the North group as one. Ratzki, is it reasonable to assume the 2 armor groups could link up and then approach that north intersection as a whole this phase? Herroberst as for the Northwest group - what do suggest? The mortars and FO will make life a lot easier, but it could swing left and act in unison with your group, continue straight, or even swing to the right and put pressure on that supply road. :chin:
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls - by willow - 07-21-2009, 02:43 PM