• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
07-10-2009, 03:45 PM,
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
I have a little time now and will try to address some things that I feel may come up.
-You do not have to attack, move or anything else. If you feel that you need an extra phase for some added reinforcements, or feel that you want to shore up some defences, then go ahead.
-Keep track of your own forces, as far as what is what. I have a master list for my own records but do not want to get into "How many tanks are there in such-in-such platoon?" A platoon will be referred to as such by me untill they cease to exist or must be disbanded due to too many losses. So a T-70 platoon could represent 5 tanks or just 1.
-Weather will be posted after the Mid Day phase and will be accurate.
-The main roads of supply for each side will have to be cut in just one place in order to break the supply of the side. All three will have to be cut somewhere in order to totally cut the side off from being resupplied by the out side.
-Units at the front lines will be able to move to join other units at the front line as they wish as long as they have enough time to move to the new location. Mix and match as you wish.
-4 infantry type companies and 3 armor platoons max. per battle. Unlimited support units. This is just to try to keep the battles sort of small, and make the battles a little more even.

There, that is all I can come up with at the moment, a copy of this post will be posted for the other side to read as well.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls - by Ratzki - 07-10-2009, 03:45 PM