• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
06-26-2009, 03:38 PM,
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
To tell you the truth, I was not looking forward to making a bunch of urban maps. I think that they can be as good to fight on as a map full of trees and other terrain, but to each his own. I did try to have it so that control of the town could be had by taking the main flags and some others that would be close to them. The town is interesting with a small lake, a ravine, and numerous open spaces, so to fight in it could allow for some good manuvering. The airstrip should be interesting to fight for as well.
As for what would happen if you managed to cut off supply to the German forces, there would be no automatic resupply between battles and after a day units would become weakened in battle as well. There are no stockpiles of supplies for either side, so both are equally in peril. Any reinforcements would not be able to get into the town without battling through the Russian encirclment, I think that the game could be won by either side rather quickly if this happened.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls - by Ratzki - 06-26-2009, 03:38 PM