• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls
06-20-2009, 06:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-20-2009, 06:52 AM by Ratzki.)
RE: Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls
Below is the train tracks that I am refering to. They are there, you just may have not seen them.
[Image: Clarification.png]
The next point of confusion was probably mine, yes it should read West and not South as for the direction of the retreat, this was the direction that it appeared they were travelling from the turns that I saw.
The 3rd point comes from the distortion of the map and the limits of the editor. Plus, your map and the one from the centre battle do not line up but are staggred, this is not a gridded map, nor are the maps premade, but I make them up as needed in the locations needed. To get a better idea, you might be best to zoom into the town from the link provided back in the post a ways. Remember where the units were placed and calculate the battlemaps positions on the Google map link.The bottom flag in the trees to the east is where the North map joins the Centre map. With the retreat of Joonny and the flags that willow was able to control, there would be no German squads between the two Russian forces and the distance would only be a few hundred yards.
Hope this clears things up. When I get the final couple of games and draw the overview map, it will be more clear. (I hope) If you want me to draw an unofficial map now I will, it would not be much work, if you need more clarification.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls - by Ratzki - 06-20-2009, 06:45 AM
Sit Rep from Balkan Warrior - by Balkan Warrior - 08-30-2009, 06:33 PM