• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
05-22-2009, 05:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-22-2009, 05:20 PM by Ratzki.)
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
Thanks, I hope that it works out well.
This list will change from day to day. YOU HAVE 8 POINTS to choose from the list below. You can save all/part/none of you points to carry over to the next day. Tomorrow you will get another set up points as well. You can buy any combination of units that you want, so want to spend all your points on Fortifications, go ahead, it's yours to choose.
The weather now is snowing but reports speak of a clearing trend comming as early as this afternoon. Remember that it is winter so the days are a little shorter and the nights longer.
The reinforcements will come from the east and move towards where you want them to go by the route that you select.
Being that you are done early I will give untill Sunday for this next step to be completed. After that we are under way, again if you finish early and so does the other guys, we can start earlier. Thanks for getting right on this like you have. Any questions let me know.

Here is the Russian Reinforcement list:
[Image: RussianReinforementpg123.png]

[Image: RussianReinforementpg223.png]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls - by Ratzki - 05-22-2009, 05:17 PM