• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
05-20-2009, 07:46 AM,
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
I know the map will not be accurate, but want it to have a good feel more then anything. About the only buildings that will be added are those that you can see the ruins of by the Airstrip.
As for you setup willow, that is exactly what I am looking for. You have commander written alll over you;)
Just to make things clear if I have not been. The use of the Google map will be for general tracking of units ect, and for giving me movement paths ect. for units. Once an encouter is made I will make up the map in CMBB to reflect the terrain on the Google map at a closer zoom level of course then the battles will be fought out. Any help with maps would be appreciated, but I do not think neccessary, I can churn these things out pretty quickly with the limited trees and such that will be in the area.
Now once you have finalized a setup, I will get on to the next phase which will be a reinforcement order. I have given the Germans till Friday to have their setup done so same will apply here as well. If it gets done earlier by both sides then we will move on as quick as am able.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls - by Ratzki - 05-20-2009, 07:46 AM