• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls
05-19-2009, 02:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-19-2009, 02:31 AM by Ratzki.)
RE: Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls
You can place them as individuals/Platoons/Companies/Battalions or whatever you want. Just make it clear to me what you have done. Remember that Companies are used to working together so if you start to mix and match to much I will reduce the troop quality. (Plus it will be easier for me to keep track if they kind-of stay together somewhat ;o) ) No need to get to fancy with unit placements that will be done when the battles start, but zoom down on the google map and see where there is some good terrain for your setups, I will be drawing the maps directly from the google map at the appropriate level for the battle(as best I can).
Now, for a little advice, the Russians will probably be comming hard and you will be outnumbered at the start, so be aware.
Movement will be a little abstract so here is how it will go. The day is separated into 4 parts, Dawn, Mid-Day, Dusk, Night. Same as the CMBB parts. There willl be no combat at night, as the weather will not permit it, just movement. It will take 1 PART of a day to ready a unit to move , then it will move normally. For movement, you will just draw a series of line and arrows on the routes that it will take, and where it will stop and what it will do once stopped. I will be determining speed based on how you are moving, and over what terrain. If you and a Russian force come within sight of one another and you are both disposed to attacking then a battle will occure as an ME. If one side is disposed to defence and the other attacking then an ATT/DEF game will result. More on this when the time comes.
Once you guys get me somewhat of a setup, I will post in here your Reinforcements for the day. You will get to select off this list and they will come onto the map from the west and you will continue their move to where you want them. This will allow you to build some battle groups as you see fit.
Any other questions let me know.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Germans ONLY "Little Saturn" No Russians Pls - by Ratzki - 05-19-2009, 02:25 AM
Sit Rep from Balkan Warrior - by Balkan Warrior - 08-30-2009, 06:33 PM