• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Ladder Hopping Congrats--Barnacle Bob
05-14-2009, 03:42 AM,
Ladder Hopping Congrats--Barnacle Bob
Now, those of us in the lower ranks of the Ladder tend to move up and down depending on those around us. It's not often that the players flip-flop very at the top of the ladder, that is, until recently.

Barnacle Bob, our former Ladder and Forums Leader has recently moved into the number 2 slot on the SB ladder, squeeking past RedDevil earlier in the month.

When I started in the SB world 3 or so years ago, Bob was one of the first guys I took on in a PBEM fight. He was a great competitor as well as being a good guy to talk strategy with if you were a new guy in the SB food chain. He's also the designer on many a SB scenario, especially in the Africa at War Mod. I'm currently playing Riley on one of Bob's excellent scenarios, Paras on Patrol, a very chaotic and intense struggle. For a number of years, Bob was also one of the most prolific gamers on the SB ladder. His gaming has slowed down considerably in the last year or so, but his legacy continues, which is why I wanted to congratulate him on moving into the #2 slot. If Laza ever goes inactive, we'll have a new top dog on the ladders.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ladder Hopping Congrats--Barnacle Bob - by TheBigRedOne - 05-14-2009, 03:42 AM