• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The problem is not the assault rule
01-08-2009, 06:02 AM,
RE: The problem is not the assault rule
As a frim believer of the just because we can, doesn't mean we should. I will continue to point out that we shouldn't want every concievable unit ever in, or thought of in WWII. Look at how many units that go un-used in the game and lets purge some of them. No wait we can't because somebody will want that one unit in one scenario. Lets please stop the nonsence of adding more units..1st its a spotter unit,and oh yea we need a radio counter so the man carrying it moves slower and the added chance of the radio being ruined or just the operator being killed and the radio being usable, then a clerk for the HQ then lets add a cook at the battalion level, and if all that fails to make everybody happy, we could always add the aide deCamp to every leader on the map.Followed up by plane visits by the leader of a nation for a morale level boost of all units within 30 hexes of him. Not to be out done by the covert actions of intellagence agencies trying to assinate him.
When do we stop, lets not continue down this road. I do understand the need for change, but do I dare mention the last assult change and the resulting effects that still linger in many players mind today. Thanks for the time and space to mention my thoughts on the subject.

Chuck
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The problem is not the assault rule - by Copper - 11-06-2008, 05:14 AM
RE: The problem is not the assault rule - by Ivan - 11-06-2008, 07:11 PM
RE: The problem is not the assault rule - by Chuck10mtn - 01-08-2009, 06:02 AM