• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Realistic Artillery Management - FOO Rule
11-22-2008, 07:20 AM,
RE: Realistic Artillery Management - FOO Rule
Please help me to understand the FOO rule. Yes, it is in plain english but I'm from Alabama...

First, does the FOO rule mean that only FOO's can call in artillery? I'm assuming this is not true, but relates only to FOO units due to their ability to get arty on target faster and more accurately.

Second, if the above is true then why can't other HQ units call in arty support? I know that it is possible and quite frequently done.

Third, if my first question is true and only FOO's can call in arty strikes - then what happens if they're all killed? Would that mean no more arty 'cept those used in close support?

Honestly, I have not been following the rule - but none of my opponents have mentioned it either. I'm amicable to any pre-game agreements (within reason), but don't assume your opponent is playing the same rules you are.

Ye-Haw (Hurrah in Southern US Dialect)

GUNSLNGR

"A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that's unlocked and opens inwards; as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push."

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Realistic Artillery Management - FOO Rule - by GUNSLNGR - 11-22-2008, 07:20 AM