• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

NATO, WAPA and the indefensibility of LandJut in NGP and D85
11-06-2008, 05:18 AM,
RE: NATO, WAPA and the indefensibility of LandJut in NGP and D85
JDR Dragoon Wrote:
Glenn Saunders Wrote:Were happy with the game as we made it and don't just make quick changes based on info posted in forms which might not match our info. That doesn't make our info right and yours wrong - just different. There are many factors which come into lplay here.

Well, what would I have to do in order to convince you that the information I have to offer would be worth your while to include in the game (or partially useful if nothing else)?

First of all,Welcome to the Blitz.
You seem to have a great amount of detail in your OOB and TOE stuff.However,I don't think HPS/Glenn have a lot of interest/time in modifying a completed title.Their priorities are in patching old title's to newer standards and hopefully working on new titles.
I am sure Tazarron is following this thread with great interest and will implement some of your stuff to an already great mod.
You should really give his mod a try.There are lots of players who don't mind a slower rate of play if time is a issue with you.Also highly reccomend you jump in any new team game that starts.The Danish front looks a lot solider in the BftB mod.
Enjoying your thread.

Kuriltai
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NATO, WAPA and the indefensibility of LandJut in NGP and D85 - by Kuriltai - 11-06-2008, 05:18 AM