• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

251/16 HT Obosilete under new assualt rules
10-03-2008, 04:01 AM,
RE: 251/16 HT Obosilete under new assualt rules
The combat results table describes the situations and the chances that a unit will have to make a morale check and the effects of that morale check. It is available in the manual, I think, and I know it is available in help menu.

Probably a decent way to get a feel for morale losses is to closely watch a few units during the replays. Get a good idea of the punishment they take during your opponent's turn, then track their morale from turn to turn. You'll begin to get a idea of how fast morale can be affected by various situations. There is a fair amount of randomness, though, so gather data for a while before you jump to any conclusions.

Also remember that the higher a unit's morale, the less morale it will lose during combat. I can't remember the default morales (it can be modified in the scenario) off the top of my head of course, but better units, like SS PzGr and most Japanese troops will probably have a starting morale around 7 or 8, so they are very tough to degrade. Leaders will also give a minimum of a 1 point boost to morale, at least to unit's in their command.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 251/16 HT Obosilete under new assualt rules - by Mike Abberton - 10-03-2008, 04:01 AM