• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SS Totenkopf - "Fire Brigade" (M44 Campaign)
08-03-2008, 12:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-03-2008, 12:34 PM by von Nev.)
RE: SS Totenkopf - "Fire Brigade" (M44 Campaign)
Turn 5

Totenkopf continues to speed towards the front lines with an expectation that it will reinforce the 337th Infantry Division. I am hoping that the 337th is still in reasonable shape when they arrive, which is probably four turns away. I expect that Totenkopf will be immediately committed upon arrival.

[Image: M44SSTurn5.jpg]

As you can see from this screenshot units from both the 337th and the 12th Infantry Division already have broken units streaming to the rear. Since the Russians are still building bridges (indicated with red arrows) these units broke just from the massive Soviet artillery barrages. The infantry divisions are mostly still fixed so I can't retreat. I just have to take the punishment. I am hoping that units break before they are destroyed as throughout this campaign my priority will be to save units and hope they can rest in the rear areas to regain strength. This is a long campaign at 149 turns so I need units to survive to fight another day.

[Image: M44SSTurn5a.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SS Totenkopf - "Fire Brigade" (M44 Campaign) - by von Nev - 08-03-2008, 12:32 PM