• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poland is top exporter of Nazi memorabilia
08-03-2008, 08:41 AM,
RE: Poland is top exporter of Nazi memorabilia
Valor Wrote:
Bootie Wrote:Polish law forbids promoting Nazi ideology, but not selling historic mementos or reproductions.

Isn't that stupid? :hissy:

I think that it's not stupid . In Spain we have the same laws about the Nazi ideology . I can't understand why I can't buy a nazy simbol or memorabilia if I'm just a history lover , the problem it is not just sell reproductions .
The problem is sell reproductions to people with certain ideas , it's clearly that you can't control who buys what without broke his civil rights , you can't just forbide a thing just because maybe somebody will use it to do something bad or ilegal .
THe only that you can do it's to prevent irrational ideologies , educate people in correct rights based on freedom and equality , not in just forbide all things that somebody thinks are not correct.
People needs to understand why something its not correct to accept it , if you just forbide a thing you will never end with it because most people will not understand the reasons , and i think that this is specially correct when we talk about plitic ideas.
[Image: panzerschreck.gif]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Poland is top exporter of Nazi memorabilia - by Copper - 08-03-2008, 02:20 AM
RE: Poland is top exporter of Nazi memorabilia - by Justin MacDuro - 08-03-2008, 08:41 AM