• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Something about 1.03 I'm worried about
06-29-2008, 12:21 PM,
RE: Something about 1.03 I'm worried about
Actually Ed, your opinion means a lot more than most anyone else's. Unfortunately, it may take a while before I can figure out how to make it an option as opposed to a rule. That also being said, every time that I say that, I usually feel challenged enough to go at it and pull a Scottie type miracle.

What I will do is go ahead and put out the version I whipped out tonight where the amount of change is somewhat minimal. Then, between different DG/VN projects, I'll try to come up with a way to make it optional. DO YOU HEAR THAT OUT THERE!!!!! I SAID I WILL TRY!!!!! NOT PROMISE!!!! TRY!!! This is not a promise for success, but my tries seem to yield pay dirt.
Am on dangerous ground here. Every time I say "try" too many people see "will" and we end up with a lot of hurt feelings on both sides. Which is why I don't no longer present ideas to the various boards. We got into a lot of trouble early on when we did just that. I blame the education system of course.

What I will do in the future though is send new ideas to you Ed and discuss them. As I said before, I value your opinion over any other's and I see you as a moderate force on this board, and one without an agenda.

By the way, I think that halftracks should be used in any manner that the owner wishes.......

Same goes for trucks...
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something about 1.03 I'm worried about - by Dogovich - 06-29-2008, 12:21 PM