• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Something about 1.03 I'm worried about
06-29-2008, 11:15 AM,
RE: Something about 1.03 I'm worried about
Dogovich Wrote:Other than it is not optional, what is the main objection to changing visibility? Is it the degree of the change, or the fact that change can happen over the course of a game? If the latter, then why is a scenario non-historical if visibility changes? I've been adjusting the probabilities a bit and have played a 20 turn game where the starting visibility was 6. Visibility changed on average about once every 2.5 turns. At no time did the visibility exceed 8 hexes, or go below 5. Most of the time, the visible range was 5-7 hexes.
I also changed the parameters to read that if the initial starting visibility is greater than 14 or less than 5 that no changes are to be made.

Would this be better than what was before? Would this be acceptable on historical terms? Just wondering. Need to know before Sunday night.

Major, please make it optional? :chin:
I could care less if some like it or some not. Why should those who like it "take over" and ruin the game for those who do not like it?
If it is optional everyone can be satisfied?
Or, at least most?

Just my personal opinion. After what I have read, by some, my opinion can be worth a grain of salt or a grain of sand? :rolleyes:

Nice to see you have the time to post here. :smoke:

cheers
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something about 1.03 I'm worried about - by Herr Straße Laufer - 06-29-2008, 11:15 AM