• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Something about 1.03 I'm worried about
06-29-2008, 08:06 AM,
RE: Something about 1.03 I'm worried about
Well......I'm 60 years old as of a week ago..and I have seen my share of changing visibilities.......in the summer it breaks light around 4AM........and gets dark around 8PM.........if it gets foggy vis will change in about 20 mins from 20 hexs to 0 hexs........great for naval scenarios.........if we have severe t-boomers vis will go from 20 hexs to about 2......takes about an hour or more and you can see it coming a long time before that.....when it breaks light vis increases gradually over a period of about 30 to 40 mins....same thing when it gets dark......put that in and it is a good thing...only time I can ever remember vis changing every 10 mins or so is in fog......on water.....of which I spent a few years.....again great feature for naval scenarios.

I guess the team is always trying to improve things and that's a good thing.....but there is always an equal and opposite reaction for every action.........very difficult to try and determine the ripple effect when making a rules change until it is actually seen in operation. The beauty of it is it can be fixed..........no need to change games........just use a little patience........it is the thing saints are made of and also makes ambushes work :-)

von Earlmann
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something about 1.03 I'm worried about - by Von Earlmann - 06-29-2008, 08:06 AM