• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

France 1940 Mod B - No peeking Marshall Antoni :)
05-19-2008, 03:55 AM,
RE: France 1940 Mod B - No peeking Marshall Antoni :)
Antoni has nobly conceded to avoid further bloodshed. And a worried Churchill now eyes the Channel...

[Image: churchill.jpg]

Thanks very much for the game Antoni, it was very enjoyable and a good scenario to learn the ropes on and how to attack. A couple of events triggered early for me and that helped enormously in freeing up troops from Holland and Belgium early. I think my strategy worked pretty well, but there were a couple of times when my advance units were dangerously exposed to counter. Luckily they held on until the main body of infantry arrived. The key for me was not allowing you to set up defensive lines too early, and leaving the Maginot Line alone until I was ready to take it on. I'll be interested to hear your side as the Allies.

An entertaining scenario Ed, thanks for your hard work. It feels much more like the real blitzkrieg from the German side than the original stock scenario, as you can cut swathes through the Allies, but you are also vulnerable to counter attack as you advance. I look forward to playing the Allies in this one at some point in the future.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: France 1940 Mod B - No peeking Marshall Antoni :) - by cillmhor - 05-19-2008, 03:55 AM