• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

THE BLITZ EXTREME CAGE MATCH: COL T vs [hirr]Leto
05-11-2008, 12:41 AM,
RE: THE BLITZ EXTREME CAGE MATCH: COL T vs [hirr]Leto
Bootie Wrote:I hardly see it as being attacked, insulted (?) and as for humiliated... hmmm... I dont think so. If Leto wishes to continue with the DAR then fine... write a DAR. I asked him to tone it down which he has... I now want Leto and others to stand down in their nipping of the moderator for making that request.

Hi Shane!

I hope you are having a wonderful day!

I think that a moderator calling someone's work "childish" could be construed as insulting to some. Perhaps that part should have been left to PM, or left out of the reply completely.

I believe that insults are only effective if you allow them to be effective, and it is a matter of personal choice to be insulted by anything that anyone says.

Besides, I think some people infer way too much about what people say or write and take the negative far too often and too quickly! Wouldn't you say? If we were all a bit more tolerant of each other and laughed at ourselves a wee bit more, I personally think the world would be a better place. I'm sure all of us agree!

So no worries! Water off a duck's back M8!

I also believe it is an opinion, and Shane (and others) are due that opinion. Besides, Shane was obviouly right! It was horribly childish, and offensive!

Thus my move towards a more sanguine, tongue in cheek and innovative type of humor (as Shane has politely requested). Just a note, many other people here at the Blitz have requested this: not just Shane. Lest we recall that Shane had no problem with the DAR before others complained.

So, please do not get on Shane's case here, as he is only reflecting the viewpoints of his fellow blitz members. Shane is also a fair and very moderate moderator, and I for one am happy to have someone to moderate these boards that acts in that manner at all times. I do not think that anyone can cast any negative judgement on any of Shane's actions since becoming CM moderator.

I, for one, do not and support his continued efforts here and will be working hand in hand (but I daresay Shane would not skip with me, even if I asked him politely) with him to cast my posts in a more appropriate format.

The DAR will continue, so no fears everyone!

Tolerance, respect and civility will prevail.

Cheers all, and I hope that this will be the last bit of twittering done within this DAR.

Please feel free to post questions, and join in the comradely fun here at any time!

That is what a Message Board is for, is it not?

Cheers, peace and love!

Leto
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
THE BLITZ EXTREME CAGE MATCH: COL T vs [hirr]Leto - by Copper - 04-16-2008, 08:51 AM
RE: THE BLITZ EXTREME CAGE MATCH: COL T vs [hirr]Leto - by Copper - 05-11-2008, 12:41 AM