• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What Huib (and others maybe) don't like about PzC
05-09-2008, 04:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-09-2008, 04:45 AM by Al.)
RE: What Huib (and others maybe) don't like about PzC
Volcano Man Wrote:I said my bit already but let me also say that I know where Huib is coming from here and it is only natural to come to expect quality. For the most part these games definitely have quality but, as mentioned, the quality can vary depending on the author. This expectation of quality is even greater when a PzC title covers an area which is right down the road from where you live.

True & I think others have mentioned that compared to some other games or scenarios within games the PzC series ranks up there with some of the better researched titles. But to some, the correctness of their views is paramount above everything else & they seem to get overly annoyed when not everyone agrees with them. The editors allow changes so I don't understand why some get so worked up over these things. (The lack of a map editor is a dead horse that has been beaten enough already :rolleyes:)

Quote:I would say, given the very small size of the map, perhaps Huib can post the "major issues" with the map, something that he may consider the minimal corrections to make it respectable, and maybe they could be addressed? Who knows, but it could be a possibility. :)

IIRC, the infamous map issue involved one or just a few hexes & was originally brought up over a year ago. Again, IIRC, the hex in question had little, if any impact on overall play. But, the request for a change was done in such a noxious & ham-handed way that it was no wonder little headway was made.

Most here have little trouble presenting their issues or requests in a respectful manner. Others seem to lack that ability.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Huib (and others maybe) don't like about PzC - by Al - 05-09-2008, 04:44 AM