• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What Huib (and others maybe) don't like about PzC
05-05-2008, 03:14 PM,
RE: What Huib (and others maybe) don't like about PzC
Glenn Saunders Wrote:
JonS1 Wrote:Having said that, there are things I wish PzC had - WEGO being foremost amongst them,
:) Jon, if it was Wego, it wouldn't be PzC\MC
:) You say that like it's a bad thing ;)

Quote:
Quote:... closely followed by secure PBEM games.

John is reluctant to expend additional time on this as the feeling is, if people want to cheat they will find ways to do so.
Well yeah, but you can limit the amount that's possible. Replaying turns is a really hard one to squash, for instance. But wrapping the OoB, Scen, and PDT into a single file along with the turn data and encrypting the whole thing would go a long way AFAIC.

Quote:I am sure there are errors - in fact I found and fixed a couple things in the Sicily OOB three nights ago.
Ok, let me rephrase:
2nd TAF do not belong in the Med. Bomber Command do not belong in the Med. 8th and 9th AFs do not belong in the Med. Typhoons do not belong in the Med. Lancasters and Halifaxes do not belong in the Med. Etc. The whole Allied air OoB in Salerno appears to have simply been copied from N'44. That is fine for MG'44 and B'44 (although those would still require a little adjustment), but definately not for the Med.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Huib (and others maybe) don't like about PzC - by JonS1 - 05-05-2008, 03:14 PM