• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

THE BLITZ EXTREME CAGE MATCH: COL T vs [hirr]Leto
05-03-2008, 12:40 AM,
RE: THE BLITZ EXTREME CAGE MATCH: COL T vs [hirr]Leto
Once again, time prohibits the full lowdown...

But interesting developments:

[Image: cage13-1.jpg]

Dave makes a run for the border for some tasty chilooopa gorditos... or whatever the Soviet version of a taco is... probably has cabbage in it, I would posit. Not sure if this is a good move by Dave... the pillbox gun guards the bridge and I can back my PUMA out onto the street protected by the Crack gunners in the pillbox in case any Soviet tanks get ideas... looks like a dead end route to me.

[Image: cage13-3.jpg]

I also have two choices to make: should I stay or should I go? My panthers need to be let loose, but I am thoroughly conservative and do not want to send them into Dave's backfield without knowing what the hell he has back there... two routes are chosen for attack, and I think the one on the left makes more sense as it takes away flank shots from the river area (a valentine and 2 TACAMs still lurk out there). There is still a danger with Dave's tanks spread out across the field, leaving for flank shots against the panthers if they engage one way or the other... this is easily how the infamous POS "hunting pack" can be dismembered, eaten and panzer bones spit out. I may need to take 2 panthers down both attack routes to prevent against this.

In the Village, flames, Turan Turan fire and some harsh words topple the Romuck attack...

[Image: cage13-2.jpg]

Before the Turan Turan's make the romanians soil their drawers and run for the river... they get my other flamer. Dang. My defense is hanging on a pretty thin wire now, but those Turan Turans are in absolutely brilliant location, if I don't say so myself...

In the west, the flaghouse has been hollowed out to one broken and shaky two by four holding up the whole structure. I'll drop it next turn and then the turn after send a probe of one half squad. NEVER and I repeat NEVER cross open ground into potentially held enemy territory without probing it with half squads. NEVER! You got it? Good.

[Image: cage13-4.jpg]

The Ubermensch are chomping at the bit, and if I can break through, the game will literally be over as I can romp through the woods into Dave's backfield and begin shrecking (really really) his remaining tanks.

[Image: cage13-5.jpg]

I apologize for the lack of fart jokes, sexual innuendo and other naughty bits in this post... Bootie and Wigam have put me on valium and are standing behind me (right now as I type) with tazers.

: )

ZAP!

UEAUGUAGHGHGHAGHGHAAAGHGGHGHHHHHH!!!!

*sizzle*

mother?!*

*thunk*

Leto

*cue Daffy Duck
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
THE BLITZ EXTREME CAGE MATCH: COL T vs [hirr]Leto - by Copper - 04-16-2008, 08:51 AM
RE: THE BLITZ EXTREME CAGE MATCH: COL T vs [hirr]Leto - by Copper - 05-03-2008, 12:40 AM