• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge
04-27-2008, 04:56 PM,
RE: DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge
Turn 18 Action

Really bad news.

[Image: sweeney18.jpg]

I get a piece of information that makes the battle so far make more sense, and also really makes me have a bad feeling. those arent stugs I am facing, but crack hetzers. If Sweeney took a platoon of crack hetzers, a crack panther, and two companies of crack germans, I am really going to be in trouble. Normally I wouldnt advocate taking an entire crack force, but in this case it would really work out for him, because I am so spread out, my numbers advantage wont be able to help me.

so it looks like he has nothing on my left, but he can wipe me out on the right winning the inf battle and the tank battle. Then after my right side is toast, he can attack my left side and at least get a draw or a good victory.

So the first thing I decide is to get my two chaffees on my far left (not shown above) and bring them close to the left flag. To kill those hetzers I am going to have to have some flank shots.

In the picture above, you can see my chaffees on the far right finally found some targets to blast. yeah, kill those crack troops. My two M10s are at the top right of the screen still waiting for opportunity to engage. My chaffee by the flag is hiding as long as possible. Often having a tank alive is the only thing that prevents a position from falling.

Forgot to mention, the turn previous, my gun fired on the hetzer (shown as a stug) next to the panther and made a side contact, but it was a track hit with no damage. Frustrating.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge - by Colonel Talvela - 04-27-2008, 04:56 PM