• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge
04-27-2008, 04:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2008, 04:34 PM by Colonel Talvela.)
RE: DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge
Turn 15 orders

[Image: Sweeney15Orders.jpg]

I finally get a better idea of where Sweeney's force is on my right (still havent seen anything on the left, which bothers me).

I marked three stugs with red. You can also see a panther, which is just out of LOS of my gun on the right. And I am about to have a dual with his 150SP, which should go to my advantage unless the 150 can land a lucky HC shot.

I also decide to take advantage of my better map position. I am going to advance with my right inf platoon and try to take the scattered trees in the blue circle. If I can get tanks to those blue dots, I should have LOS to all his troops.

Turn 15 action

The turn starts bad. The "150SP" fire first, and KOs my chaffee with 1 shot. Only it isnt a 150SP, it is a stug. I hate those misIDs. Although I should have known since it was shooting smoke last turn, but I didnt pay real close attention. The fact is, their was a 150SP shooting the previous turn, but it is ID'd as a stug way in the back. arrggg.

Sweeney continues to smoke around the flag, trying to protect his tanks from flank shots I believe.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge - by Colonel Talvela - 04-27-2008, 04:34 PM