• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge
04-27-2008, 04:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2008, 04:21 PM by Colonel Talvela.)
RE: DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge
Turn 13

[Image: Sweeney13.jpg]

Sweeney has a lone stug out chasing my Chaffees on the right. The stug is meters from LOS to my lead chaffee, so I have to do something. Brave or foolish on his part, I dont know, but I suspect a trap.

I see I have three options to deal with this stug:
1) Bring my three chaffees against it and dual frontally.
2) Bring my two chaffees near the flag up to flank it, a sure kill on the stug if they can get LOS
3) run with my chaffees on the right.

I choose option 3 for a few reasons. I dont like number 1 too much because it doesnt pass the "dont fight even fights test", despite the fact that I have three on 1 odds. Problem is those chaffees might take a few shots to KO the stug frontally, and I could lose a couple tanks really quickly.

I dont like number 2, because I suspect he has another stug and panther waiting for me to pop up with a chaffee to take the stug in the side.

And so I choose the safe route. Had my chaffees already exhausted their HE, I probably would have done something different, but I really need them to kill inf before I start dueling with tanks.

So I shoot some smoke and hide with my far right chaffees, and manage to get away without losing another tank.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge - by Colonel Talvela - 04-27-2008, 04:21 PM