• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge
04-27-2008, 03:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2008, 03:50 PM by Colonel Talvela.)
RE: DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge
Turn 10 Orders

This game started out slow. I rushed all my units to where I wanted them, and waited for about another 5 turns to even spot Coil, despite the fact that he was able to snipe one of my M10s on turn 3 (I didnt ever spot the tank that shot me - I smoked out my approach to the far right, which I think gave away my path and Coil was able to get 4 vehicles in a keyhole and fire as the M10 was trying to sprint to cover).

[Image: Sweeney10orders.jpg]

At this point, things were ok, but not great. I couldnt get LOS behind the yellow line, so his units were safe. I knew he had 3 stugs, and 150SP, and a panther (I didnt spot the panther, I heard it fire at my M10). But I hadnt seen any units on my left, which was somewhat disturbing.

So at this point I was pushing forward on my left, trying to keep him off the flag in the middle, and waiting on the far right.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge - by Colonel Talvela - 04-27-2008, 03:49 PM