• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge
04-23-2008, 02:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-23-2008, 02:35 PM by Colonel Talvela.)
RE: DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge
Cirmustances compel me to continue the first, and probably last, blitz-way musical. To refresh your memory, scene 1 had the vanquished Sweeny Mark returning to the land of the blitz that he hates to seek revenge on the vile ELO leader Judge T who crushed his precious green tanks.

Scene 2
Sweeney Mark roams the blitz looking for a way to get noticed by the brilliant Judge T or the ugly and stupid Beadleto Bamford. Sweeney seizes his opportunity by challenging the verbose and arrogant blowhard Sig-n!hirr! Petielli to a battle while having Beadleto Bamford judge the results.

Sweeney Mark was able to give the overconfident Sig-n!hirr! a surprising defeat. You can read all the details of the battle at another site, but below is a nice summary.

(The best way to read the below is to click on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuHo3m8xWgM watch is once and then read along as the music plays)

Sig-n!hirr! Petielli (sung)

To conquer da map
Or even a part
Need-a more than just tanks
Require da heaaaart!
Not just-a da flash
It take-a panache
It take-a da passion for da art

To kill-a da men
To blow up da tanks
To make-a da Yankees
Start waving der hankies
Dis is from early infancy
Da talent give to me
By God

It take-a da tanks
It take-a da guns
It take-a da grilles
To inflict-a da pains
I love-a using
Deadly meat baaaaaaaaaaaaalllls!

Beadleto Bamford (spoken)

The winner ... is Sweeney.

Sweeney Mark beats the Sig-n!hirr! in a draw, and thus was allowed an audience, that is a battle, with the vile Judge T. Updates on that battle, possibly in prose, to follow soon.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge - by Colonel Talvela - 04-23-2008, 02:08 PM