• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

THE BLITZ EXTREME CAGE MATCH: COL T vs [hirr]Leto
04-16-2008, 09:57 AM,
RE: THE BLITZ EXTREME CAGE MATCH: COL T vs [hirr]Leto
McIvan Wrote:Um, yeah :)

Hey, what about posting up the pics of the setup zones because they are a very interesting part of the setup.....makes the strategy a lot more apparent.

Uhm.... okay... Get right to it!

; )

HERE IT IS:

[Image: cage5.jpg]

AS you can see... the imported troops can be placed in the forward areas while the bought troops are placed at the back of the map. This allows for the usage of bunkers and wire, trenches and the likes. Each side has a tentative foothold on the town, and relative proximity to the flags. This impacts upon strategy in two ways:

1) Coordinating troops that were bought with troops that were imported... kind of a cavalry to the rescue type context.
2) How initial setup can be used to impact the later game. Because there are engineers on both sides, flamethrowers, DC's and other general nastiness in the form of bunkers may thwart any attacks into this area.

My approach has been to basically ignore the town, leave my Hungarian troops there on short covered arcs... and try capturing the flank flags. IF Dave wants to come over my obstacles, he is well deserving to try.

Cheers!

Leto
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
THE BLITZ EXTREME CAGE MATCH: COL T vs [hirr]Leto - by Copper - 04-16-2008, 08:51 AM
RE: THE BLITZ EXTREME CAGE MATCH: COL T vs [hirr]Leto - by Copper - 04-16-2008, 09:57 AM