• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

So , did you ever win a game that you felt bad about afterwards?
04-14-2008, 09:23 AM,
So , did you ever win a game that you felt bad about afterwards?
Have you ever had that feeling when you really wasted the poor bastage across the map that is was a total mismatch either of skill or equipment?

I remember a match once against he who won't be named, where I took the Russian side in a defend battle. I took numerous ATGs and ATRs as well as a few of those overpowered 25mm AA guns, couple of captured PzRIVs and some su122s. A couple of COYs of troops to support it all
My opponent brought 4 King tigers, a couple of 150mm Sps and some marders as well as the usual compliment of troops.. needles to say I thought this is going to be a slaughter and was ready to simply surrender after a few turns.
He convinced me to take my whipping like a man, so I put my thinking cap on and went after him. End of the game came when his 4th KT went down under a flurry of AA, ATG and ATR fire..
A very sad day for da Romanian dictator, I didn't have a chance and should of never won that game. I really did feel bad for the chap as I wanted him to do some site work the very next day. Big Grin

Cheers for being a good sporting target Raz :P
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
So , did you ever win a game that you felt bad about afterwards? - by RedDevil - 04-14-2008, 09:23 AM
B - by Copper - 04-19-2008, 12:40 AM
RE: B - by Colonel Talvela - 04-19-2008, 01:31 AM