• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

DAR - {here}Leto, come to Papa! - Defending an assault
03-16-2008, 12:27 PM,
RE: DAR - {here}Leto, come to Papa! - Defending an assault
Turn 13 Action
the madness continues. I cannot kill his armored duck fleet, but am doing pretty well against his infantry

[Image: df13front.jpg]

Here you can see he managed to get two squads barely across the road. I have a HQ unit that could have fired on those two squads, but decided against it. Look at the covered arc. My hope was he would send a couple more squads across the road in support, and my HQ would easily eliminate them on the pavement. Well he never sent them across, and my squad in the heavy building was able to eliminate 1 of the units in the trees and route the other. So that still turned out good for me.

Also you can see in the pick I X'd out one of the crack 150sp guns that I was able to get an inf kill on. that should be some good points for me.
________________--

Here is the battlefield at the end of 13. His two inf groups circled in blue shouldnt be able to make it much further than they are. his two inf groups on the right circled in brown have some open ground in front of them, but will encounter some resistance before they get to anymore flags.

[Image: df13.jpg]

His tank in the foreground (circled in yellow) is the little bastage that I thought I KO'd with a molotov. He sat still for two turns then decided flaming gasoline wasnt too bad and took off again.

Both guns got penetrations this turn. 1 got three side penetration on one tankette, but it kept on moving. unbelievable. definitely will never buy these 37mm AT guns. They were only 18 points. for 26 points i could have gotten the 45mm AT gun that would have done much better. Live and learn.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAR - {here}Leto, come to Papa! - Defending an assault - by Colonel Talvela - 03-16-2008, 12:27 PM