• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Interesting news over at Matrix guys.......
03-15-2008, 09:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-15-2008, 09:04 PM by falco.)
RE: Interesting news over at Matrix guys.......
Tanker Wrote:
falc Wrote:Yes, there are Kursk battles as well so that explains the Panthers I guess!...lol. I wasnt aware of this myself till I saw the fineprint.

I've already made up my mind I'm goin to buy this. Hopefully it'll turn out to be a fine game. If not, well...... theres always good 'ol CM to fall back on. :cool:

- falco.

I hope you demand a demo from them first. Don't forget the CMSF debacle.

Thats true mate but I probably wouldnt have bought ShockFarce even if it had've been a decent game. Present day warfares just not my cup of tea I'm afraid. These days theres no way the individual can triumph over technology....WW2 was about the last time in history one could legitimately make this claim.

Besides I've been gettin a bit jaded with CM lately and PC Kharkov is the only new tactical squad- level WW2 game on the horizon (well, that I'm aware of anyway) that seems to incorporate all the good things of CM and doesnt have any of the things I dont like eg.
1to1 modeling, RT etc.

BTW Congrats to POS fer getting review copies of PC to review.

- falco.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting news over at Matrix guys....... - by falco - 03-15-2008, 09:02 PM
RE: Interesting news over at Matrix guys....... - by Copper - 04-03-2008, 01:57 AM