• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PBEM play and Team Play
03-14-2008, 11:06 PM,
RE: PBEM play and Team Play
I'd bet alot of people went down the same road as well. My first game was the Bulge, don't remember how or when I got it. It went overlooked because I was playing an online game called Air Warrior then moved to Aces High after AW shut down. I was always flying every spare minute I had. Financial circumstances did not allow me to continue flying so I had to do something else. I rediscovered Bulge on my shelf and after messing with it and finally obtaining more I realized how much of a fool I had been for not doing it sooner.

I'll say this, nobody is perfect, but for these kinds of games, the HPS guys got the right idea and throw in people like Volcano Man, Foul and everybody else I can't think of right off the top of my head, that have put a lot of work into the games and the Blitz, plus everybody that enjoys the games, I'd bet there is nobody closer. The big dogs don't mind playing the little dogs, I've been given tips by opps in just about every game and many people have posted the same. I may never win a many games, but I'm having fun and I hope most of my opps think they had to earn the wins they got.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PBEM play and Team Play - by Tbird3 - 03-13-2008, 01:54 AM
RE: PBEM play and Team Play - by Zemke - 03-14-2008, 11:14 AM
RE: PBEM play and Team Play - by Outlaw Josey Wales - 03-14-2008, 11:06 PM