• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

DAR Fluidwill vs Herr Oberst in (*Spoiler*) HSG EW Tooth and Nail
02-15-2008, 09:56 PM,
RE: DAR Fluidwill vs Herr Oberst in (*Spoiler*) HSG EW Tooth and Nail
Turn 2 Action
Those who the Gods are about to destroy they first encourage to mock their opponents placement. The Stug is, of course actually a JgPzIV/70. During the course of the turn I lose 3 tanks, it goes like this;
Initially all seems well, my crack T34 fires first but the shell ricochets (uh oh) and the inf advancing towards me shows as a flamethrower distracting units who should be concentrating on the TD.
[Image: TN206a.jpg]
The TD takes out his first victim, and some sort of inf has appeared on the reverse slope.
[Image: tn2onedown.jpg]
This group of fanatics take out a T34 and are busy lobbing grenade bundles as they go down under a deluge of grenades and SMG fire, Iron Crosses all round and a timely reminder that this is the cream of the Wehrmacht we’re up against here.
[Image: tn2ironcrosswinner.jpg]
The TD takes down victim No.2 bringing my losses to 3 T34’s, a sniper and a LMG squad with the dubious return of one AA halftrack, a half squad/TH team, and one HMG given a good pounding but still alive.
[Image: tn2threedown.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAR Fluidwill vs Herr Oberst in (*Spoiler*) HSG EW Tooth and Nail - by fluidwill - 02-15-2008, 09:56 PM