• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Little Tactical Problem ** SPOILER KC Major Bake **
01-28-2008, 03:09 AM,
RE: Little Tactical Problem ** SPOILER KC Major Bake **
[Image: Problemannotated.jpg]
Weather is heavy fog, dawn so max visibility is down.

Late in the game a PzIV pops out of the fog and systematically routs one of my two platoons guarding the flag. This leaves me with a platoon of green (2x green, 2x conscript with a regular leader) rifle squads with which to assault and kill a PzIV.
On our side we have the fog, I'm fairly certain he hasn't seen the platoon (too busy shooting up the other platoon) and just off camera I have an ATR who is pumping rounds in from 80 odd metres. A quick check of the tables shows he may even get a penetration but either way the crew is buttoned and distracted.
The whole platoon is in command and rested.
On the other side of the coin i dont have any time, its turn 22 of 20+ so sneaking is out of the question.
The only forces available are those mentioned, i have tanks etc but they are too far away to affect the issue.
I liked this because it occured to me that the QB hounds with their forces of hand picked veterans never get to deal with stuff like this and it sums up in a nutshell why I prefer scens to QBs.
I spent one of my happiest CM hours pondering this one, over to you.
The good platoon is on the right, the routed platoon on the left.
If you have any Q's or want more info, ask away.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Little Tactical Problem ** SPOILER KC Major Bake ** - by fluidwill - 01-28-2008, 03:09 AM