• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Scenarios
01-06-2008, 07:52 PM,
New Scenarios
Hi

I was reading the previous thread with regards to more scenarios. I have to agree that without more scenarios this whole upgrade thing wont work ...the alternative is to build in a campaign engines like in SPWAW that actually work and not knowing all the details of what goes into that but it sounds hard...

I am working on a project to bring more scenarios in to the game a large...very very very large LCG but these things take time and chances are this LCG project will be released in phases over a period of 2 years...I will be asking for help once I get a few more things sorted out and how I want to map this thing out..keeping a project of this scale workable is about keeping it simple..

Unfortunately I have to divide my time between a paid job, girlfriend, cat, etc and designing scenarios and LCGS..spending the weekdays up till 2am and than going to work gets a little tiring..However the first phase of the project will be released sometime this year..

I think this needs to be a Matrix solution to getting more scenarios designed and LCGS done and I really do believe that nothing in life comes for free..

Rene
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New Scenarios - by Osiris - 01-06-2008, 07:52 PM
RE: New Scenarios - by simovitch - 01-07-2008, 12:47 AM
RE: New Scenarios - by Osiris - 01-07-2008, 06:01 AM
RE: New Scenarios - by Von Luck - 01-13-2008, 05:47 AM
RE: New Scenarios - by Tide1 - 01-13-2008, 06:14 AM