• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Rating scenarios without any self reflection
10-24-2007, 07:54 AM,
RE: Rating scenarios without any self reflection
zeiss Wrote:“This has to be the worst scenario I have ever played.” ..from a player with 929 logged games. :chin:

It's my opinion? I stand by it. :rolleyes:
Take a look at the over 900 games I played. Except for trying out a few by chance from those not played in the d-BASE, this one was offered to me as a PBEM game blind.
It stands with those I would never play again.

Quote:RoadRunner, I don’t think it would hurt if you were somewhat less harsh in your comments since you’re a veteran player, moderator, pillar of the CS community and so on. Your words carry a lot more weight than those of the Blitz rank-and-file (myself included).

I should actually not have more weight born by my comments. I stand in line and fall behind those who have better win/loss ratios.
But, I do see your point and will take it under advisement. :smoke:

Quote:There's no need to overanalyze Huibs original post. It was clearly posted in anger and when all is said and done, it’s only a game.

It was also something that long time members here have seen before. The last time he went into the d-BASE and removed his scenarios. This one was from the Matrix release and cannot be removed. :chin:
Whether angry or not, threatening to remove his scenarios because one person found one scenario to be a terrible experience, is a little off the chart.
I'm just glad that the artists are not near when I walk through the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Some would get a real earful. ;)

cheers
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rating scenarios without any self reflection - by Herr Straße Laufer - 10-24-2007, 07:54 AM