• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The life cycle of a CM meeting engagement
10-18-2007, 06:50 AM,
RE: The life cycle of a CM meeting engagement
RedDevil Wrote:I managed scrapping a draw out of a certain loss, by holding back my ATG fire until the last few turns and picking off a few Panzers that were empty of HE and driving around in the open, trying to seize more flags than they could handle... Big Grin

I have no idea what you're talking about. ;)

Although to be fair, that was a certain loss for me that I scraped a certain win out of thanks to some help from Mr. Bonus Turn, which you then scrapped a draw out of...

The sad thing is, exact same thing happened to me in a game vs. Zemke - I was moving too quick at the end of the game going for a flag or two that'd turn the game from a loss to a draw/win, and he picked apart my little Panther platoon from the side/back. Almost made me cry. Methinks I move too slow on the attack, I'm always trying to grab that critical flag with a few turns left and get myself burned...
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The life cycle of a CM meeting engagement - by Copper - 10-10-2007, 12:33 PM
RE: The life cycle of a CM meeting engagement - by Copper - 10-17-2007, 04:56 AM
RE: The life cycle of a CM meeting engagement - by Copper - 10-17-2007, 10:10 AM
RE: The life cycle of a CM meeting engagement - by Copper - 10-18-2007, 02:44 AM
RE: The life cycle of a CM meeting engagement - by Copper - 10-18-2007, 04:30 AM
RE: The life cycle of a CM meeting engagement - by The Coil - 10-18-2007, 06:50 AM