• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Question about FG85,Ngp85 total war.
05-15-2007, 11:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-15-2007, 11:45 AM by Aaron.)
RE: Question about FG85,Ngp85 total war.
Thanks Landser, there is 4 soviet divisions showing up from the baltic MRD, i believe between the 13th and 17th and as for the corps assets your probably right but there comes a time where things must stop, i could put 1000 more units in the game but whos going to sit down and play it, trying to keep it manageable and accurate but most importantly playable,thats the main reason for not having terr or reserve divisions, there be units everywhere, if theres issues with play balance ill toss in a couple divisions from the Kiev MRD or on the other side some us marines, but keep in mind it is a world war and units r elsewhere plus u still have southern germany which isnt part of the game (yet), i believe just in front line units ur looking at another 20 divisions in the south and i kept some units out of the game b/c thats where they were or suppose to reinforce. If during testing play balance is lopsided ull see some more of those t-55 and t-62 divisions out of the motherland. Thats my thoughts on adding more units i hope u understand, thats most likly why HPS didnt include 1000 more units in the original.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question about FG85,Ngp85 total war. - by Aaron - 05-15-2007, 11:27 AM