• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

NGP Total War In Germany scenario at the H2H.
04-11-2007, 02:35 PM,
RE: NGP Total War In Germany scenario at the H2H.
For me ive seen these folders for hours i could tell u off the top of my head where everything is, if the zip file says polish take it to the unit folder inside the polish folder and drop them in, they will show up in the game. There have been no data issues in the last 24 hours and i know of 2 people over 20 turns already and ive run it many times and havnt found anything, not saying there is none but feeling confident. I would like to get 1 folder with the extra graphic as soon as we know off all the ones not in but except for a few odd ones i believe there all posted, but because of size limits on uploads id have to find out how to go about and doing that. As far as reworking, not at the moment, everything runs great and no data issues so i think u guys should start playing, then with your comments afterward on play balance i can make adjustments and change the berlin brg and ace mobile but so far i havnt found anything to change them two, i know luxembourg had 2 mot inf companys in ace and in the game there r 2 lux mot inf com.

u guys go play and let me know whats going on when u have a chance and choose your strategys wise it could make or break ya

out for the night

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NGP Total War In Germany scenario at the H2H. - by Aaron - 04-11-2007, 02:35 PM