• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Quatre Bras misnamed in F40 map
04-01-2007, 06:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-01-2007, 06:47 AM by Glenn Saunders.)
RE:��Quatre Bras misnamed in F40 map
Huib Wrote:On the B44 map ...

Sorry if I hadn't mentioned before that the Bulge Map was not one Blackie (and I in some part) had a hand in making. It is actually one Tiller did himself - like the MG44 map, another which I recall you had issues with.

Anyway - it isn't "my" map to make changes or judgement calls on, even though the Bulge and France map ovelay each other. I've made a number of recommendations for changes to both these maps - some have been accepted and many rejected for whatever reason. Those included your comments on the village near the east edge of the map near Nijmegan (I can't recall the name now off hand)

On France, - this was a project I had a larger hand in co-ordinating and as such I can pretty much do what I think should be done, as long as my source map doesn't say it is wrong. But for MG44 or Bulge, I don't have the source maps to even check against.

...on Sicily, Minsk, Stalingrad - many of the titles (but not Normandy either), if anyone wants something looked at - I am your man. But MG44 and Bulge will require John to look at - best email HPS Support - I can't just change those. Sorry.

Glenn
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:��Quatre Bras misnamed in F40 map - by Glenn Saunders - 04-01-2007, 06:44 AM