• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New winWW2 tourney (dedicated to memory of SKOTTY702)
01-21-2007, 04:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-21-2007, 04:43 AM by Weasel.)
RE: New winWW2 tourney (dedicated to memory of SKOTTY702)
Looks like somebody is going to get a lesson in proper US Tank Destroyer tactics:whis:

;) Hey Paul, looks like you read my mind. I can beat the AI with two KTigers, but against a human, forget it.

I once played Spearman and it was a BUY WHATEVER YOU WANT game. I bought about two battalions of tigers and nothing else. Spearman bought a balanced Soviet force and kicked the crap out of me. Even though the map was wide open Russian terrain, he put down smoke and artillery fire onto my tanks (since they moved SO SLOW it was easy to shift the fire each turn), moved his SU-100s into flank positions and kicked the crap out of me.

Since then I may buy a section of tiger/Ktigers, but mostly I stick to PzIVs and Stugs. More effective overall and far cheaper.

It takes 3 M10s to equal the loss of one tiger, and 4 to a Ktiger. I like those odds.

Too bad I don't have room or time for more games Cry
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Something to think about... - by Weasel - 01-19-2007, 09:23 AM
RE: New winWW2 tourney (dedicated to memory of SKOTTY702) - by Weasel - 01-21-2007, 04:41 AM