• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tales of Brave Sir Robin . . . SFS ROUND 3 Sitrep Thread!
11-26-2006, 02:50 AM,
RE: Tales of Brave Sir Robin . . . SFS ROUND 3 Sitrep Thread!
Strike of the Lehr -
H. Blauzahn vs. Der Stuber - Turn 10

Tank units at Drulingen have abandoned any hope of finding any survivors or stragglers retreating from the village. The final report sent back to regimental HQ stated that the entire American force had been wiped out to the last man.
At Fenetrange our reinforcements ran into yet another snag as the young tank platoon commander was ambushed by a well placed 75mm Pak 40 AT and destroyed. That LT was well liked by his men and the rest of the platoon descended on the German AT gun and exacted a swift and terrible revenge on it. They then beat a hasty retreat back to their positions.
Back at Regt HQ the Maj keeps wondering "where are the reinforcements"? This German Panzer Commander has positioned his forces well, with their breakout at Ischermuhl they are about to cut off any avenue of escape for my men at Weyer who are still fighting off continued German advances.
Yet another report hits my desk that advance German infantry units have now entered the outskirts of Rauwiller. "Wait a minute" the Maj shouts, " I'm in Rauwiller" , "I want every available man forward" This Village is the key to our whole defensive front and must be held at all cost.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tales of Brave Sir Robin . . . SFS ROUND 3 Sitrep Thread! - by Der Stuber - 11-26-2006, 02:50 AM