• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tales of Brave Sir Robin . . . SFS ROUND 3 Sitrep Thread!
11-11-2006, 12:03 AM,
RE: Tales of Brave Sir Robin . . . SFS ROUND 3 Sitrep Thread!
First & Last Stand: Allied Turn Two:

Axis armour scoots & shoots & kills some of our factory fresh armour. Having saved all her Roubles all winter, Mrs Stalin is not going to be best pleased that her sponsored tank is now scrap. See, over here in the UK , we sponsor people to sit in baths of cold Baked Beans, in Russia they sponsor tanks - go figure....

Allied arty pour a withering fire into Leunberg & they might as well have poured a cup of tea.

In a cold turret further South, Alexis aka "Carrington" to his mates spies, what, leaping to his radio "Bolshi Moi!!! - comrade i can see near a dozen un-armed HT's advancing into the open. The driver must be drunk, i can hear the empties rattling around inside his vehicle. I guess that is what they mean by running on empty......" Allied armour fires & scraps HT's, HT Mortar's & HT 75mm's, but for some reason ignores the swarms of Panthers behind. Damn, operator error and the reflex urge to kill anything that moves took over.

Elsewhere Allied forces advance....

Scorched Earth
[email protected]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tales of Brave Sir Robin . . . SFS ROUND 3 Sitrep Thread! - by Scorched Earth - 11-11-2006, 12:03 AM