• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Original OOB or McNamara OOB - Which is best?
10-11-2006, 09:44 AM,
RE:��Original OOB or McNamara OOB - Which is best?
Volcano Man Wrote:That said, I am also interested to hear everyone's opinion about the OOB changes. :)

Still working through the first game, so opinion is limited right now. Any single observation would be the lack of effect that arty has on armor. I understood the rationale for reducing the hard attack numbers, but arty can be very effective on armor and I believe you may have swung too far too the other side rather than find a value and result in the middle. Again, just my opinion and limited in play time and scope at that, so take it what its worth.

On another point, I see you have notes in each of the download, but do you have any kind of master reference table you could put separately on Glenn's site. It would be handy to have it as a reference to see what has changed or kind of an old v. new table by type. You get used to not having to think about the effect of an infantry assault will have, but now, it is much different and you tend to forget that the assault values have dropped for certain types of infantry.

Thanks,
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:��Original OOB or McNamara OOB - Which is best? - by Dave68124 - 10-11-2006, 09:44 AM