• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CROSS CLUB TOURNAMENT - ANYONE INTERESTED ?
08-24-2006, 12:43 AM,
RE: CROSS CLUB TOURNAMENT - ANYONE INTERESTED ?
Vulture,

I downloaded the scenario, but found that it automatically gave you the Axis; it did not allow a choice. Was this your intent? Also, you suggest testing the scenario before playing it against an opponent, but the scenario doesn't give you a Single Player choice, only Hotseat, Email, and TCP. Did you mean we should just look at the map and not play a few turns? (Frankly, I'd rather not play it before the tournament begins, but that's just me.)

Also, the briefing talks about the Green force (yellow setup color) being a Shadow force, but I assume, if playing Axis, we can use them as we please?

Finally, since you suggest testing the scenario, does that mean team members can offer assistance to one another during the tournament? If say, someone is having trouble figuring out how to take the hill, can he ask a teammate for tactics? Or are we all supposed to be on our own?

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
SITE UPDATE - by Vulture - 08-23-2006, 08:21 PM
RE: CROSS CLUB TOURNAMENT - ANYONE INTERESTED ? - by DerBlitzer - 08-24-2006, 12:43 AM
CROSS CLUB TOURNAMENT - UPDATE - by Vulture - 08-27-2006, 03:31 AM
BLITZ TEAM 2 - by Vulture - 08-30-2006, 08:21 AM
RE: CROSS CLUB TOURNAMENT - ANYONE INTERESTED ? - by Copper - 08-31-2006, 02:46 AM