• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Updated Market-Garden '44 ALT art / scenario pack
08-21-2006, 11:46 AM,
RE: Updated Market-Garden '44 ALT art / scenario pack
Hi Volcano

Does your new version include the distribution of the 1st AB 6pdr AT guns into the Para's?

I think your latest changes will add to balance of MG44 which already can be tough fight for both sides.

I would like to see a few other changes, some ideas I had were (these may be options for a new less predictable H2H scenario);

1. Make it possible for the 1st AB the get to the Bridge. Delay the release of the SS around Arnhem by 1 more turn. The British holding the Arnhem bridge makes it hard for the German's to reinforce the Island until they take back the bridge but it does greatly weaken the 1st AB.

2. Which bridges are demolished makes a big difference to the speed of advance of the Allies, I would like to see a H2H version that virtually guarantees the historical bridge demolishion results (ie Son is destroyed, Grave is captured etc ... ).

3. I would also consider Fixing 30 corp for a limited period of the night turns on the and may be the second night could be % chance for each turn (not sure if this can be done) between say between 0:00 and 4:00.

4. I would also add a very small chance of the Hummel Tiger Co and other reinforcements arriving near Nijmegan, this would create a little more of Gavin's concerns and uncertianty into the game.

Any way I will look at you latest changes and there impact on the game I already have under way.

Cheers

Peter777
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Updated Market-Garden '44 ALT art / scenario pack - by Peter777 - 08-21-2006, 11:46 AM